California gun laws suck!!! Lol - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > California Gun Forum > California gun laws suck!!! Lol

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 07:19 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 335 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 51

YA, only reason why I'm staying here is family....... we need a good republican. Even Arnie let us down

Old 03-29-2012, 08:05 PM   #22

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki
YA, only reason why I'm staying here is family....... we need a good republican. Even Arnie let us down
He had his HEAD elsewhere...

Old 03-29-2012, 11:45 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno702
It all went way down hill after the
L.A. Bank robbery with the guys with full auto AR's and body armor. It was bad b4 that but became awful afterwards! Still can have some fun with a 1911 out here atleast.
Again like I said in the beginning we get punished and outlaw the things that the criminals get weather there's a law about it or not just like drugs. Those retards in LA did not walk into a bass pro shop and buy that crap they stole or bought it ILLEGALLY. That crap doesn't happen in Vegas Texas or other right to carry or purchase what you please and how often, cause little susie would have shot the idiots to protect her kids lol

Old 03-31-2012, 06:35 PM   #24

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesugg

Again like I said in the beginning we get punished and outlaw the things that the criminals get weather there's a law about it or not just like drugs. Those retards in LA did not walk into a bass pro shop and buy that crap they stole or bought it ILLEGALLY. That crap doesn't happen in Vegas Texas or other right to carry or purchase what you please and how often, cause little susie would have shot the idiots to protect her kids lol
Amen brother! I'm with ya. It's total b.s. My good friend in Vegas was a victim of a car jacking by a crackhead. The crackhead tried to hold him up with a deringer .25. Lol. My buddy pulled his XD 40 and shot the guy 3 times. Didn't kill the crackhead, but it did prob save his own life or someone else's do to his right to carry. And his ccw was also Legit. +1 personal carry. Crackhead 0!

Guns Don't kill people... Stupid people kill people with Guns!

Old 04-01-2012, 01:49 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno702

Amen brother! I'm with ya. It's total b.s. My good friend in Vegas was a victim of a car jacking by a crackhead. The crackhead tried to hold him up with a deringer .25. Lol. My buddy pulled his XD 40 and shot the guy 3 times. Didn't kill the crackhead, but it did prob save his own life or someone else's do to his right to carry. And his ccw was also Legit. +1 personal carry. Crackhead 0!
Now if that were ca. We would be hearing of a bill that bans deringers or restricting them so bad that the company wouldn't even make them to comply. And the great state would have prob arrested your buddy for some public endangerment charge or something ridiculous thing like that. What a joke

Old 04-01-2012, 02:47 AM   #26

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I hear ya man. CA has dumb laws.

Old 04-01-2012, 02:56 AM   #27

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

California sucks period.

Old 04-01-2012, 05:01 AM   #28

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

California is not likely to change any time soon. The Liberals control the state. The people voted in a Left Wing antigun Gov. You will notice a number of the California people who post on this forum go crazy if you knock Obama.

Old 04-01-2012, 05:55 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid
California is not likely to change any time soon. The Liberals control the state. The people voted in a Left Wing antigun Gov. You will notice a number of the California people who post on this forum go crazy if you knock Obama.
Not this one, your right about it not changing anytime soon but most of the ones who complain about crime and the numbers game can't even realize the problems lie in who they voted in state and gov. The laws and restrictions have limited us, never have affected or limited the crimes with those weapons and there punishments have turned so lax for fear of prejudice or discrimination those criminals don't hesitate about the law or it's restrictions anyway

Old 04-01-2012, 06:36 AM   #30

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMjUnKiE
California sucks period.
Cali isn't bad man. Just certain things about it. I'll be moving to the beautiful state of Colorado in the next few years anyways. So I only have to deal with the b.s. laws for a Lil while longer. Plus Vegas is 4 hrs from me and I have my firearms there with family. So the fun isn't that far.