California gun laws suck!!! Lol - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > California Gun Forum > California gun laws suck!!! Lol

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 05:23 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

No, it's not. Illinois is.
Really? I don't know the laws there. Why are they so awful? if u don't mind me asking I'm just Curios.

Old 03-13-2012, 05:25 AM   #12

Liked 10 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbitter View Post
Really? I don't know the laws there. Why are they so awful? if u don't mind me asking I'm just Curios.
No fourm of carry at all, barrel size restirctions and traveling with a weapon you have to have it in a case with no ammo in the weapon

Old 03-13-2012, 05:28 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gert999

No fourm of carry at all, barrel size restirctions and traveling with a weapon you have to have it in a case with no ammo in the weapon
That does suck.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #14

At least where I'm at in California it takes a huge act of god to be able to carry and as of 2012 you can't even open carry empty at all

Old 03-14-2012, 03:51 AM   #15

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesugg View Post
At least where I'm at in California it takes a huge act of god to be able to carry and as of 2012 you can't even open carry empty at all
Open carry with an empty gun. That always had me choking with ironic laughter. You're armed (sort of) yet if something happened that required an immediate response, you were screwed 8 ways to Hell and back because you'd have to stop, load your weapon then chamber a round (for a semi auto, that is) and THEN you could respond. By that time, it's all over.... brilliant.

It's going to come down to the point where the Peoples' Яepublik of Kalifornia, and quite possibly Illinois, will be the ONLY 2 states that have any kind of gun restrictions. With all the states starting to realize that they'd best hop on the Second Amendment bandwagon (5 have initiated Constitutional carry so far), there will be hell to pay for any state putting up roadblocks to gun ownership and gun carry.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:22 AM   #16

as much of a joke that was for open carry basically They even take the hammer away from us or the ninja star mag away too cause that's all those are usefully for when you can't put them together lol that was the only hope for us and that's gone. Like I stated before on this thread the state can't even look at the other statistics of any gun righteous states and crime or firearm related crime or violence and notice any difference that could do good by the responsible owners. That would be just too much work lol ;rolleyes

Old 03-28-2012, 05:03 AM   #17

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It all went way down hill after the
L.A. Bank robbery with the guys with full auto AR's and body armor. It was bad b4 that but became awful afterwards! Still can have some fun with a 1911 out here atleast.

Guns Don't kill people... Stupid people kill people with Guns!

Old 03-28-2012, 05:50 AM   #18

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Lol I feel for ya d00d. Every website I've looked at has "WILL NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA" somewhere across it.
Glad I live in good olè Kentucky. =D

Old 03-28-2012, 06:22 AM   #19

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

I am sorry to admit it but Kommiefornia beat me.

Even though I am former law enforcement, there guns and ammo laws beat me down.

When I couldn't buy a S&W M&P full size AND compact in the same month, I had enough.

Sold my house, packed up the family, retired from the job, and moved to Las Vegas.

Now I can go to a gun show or a Walmart and buy a years worth of guns in an hour.

You win ol republic.

You win good people fleeing, money and common sense going with us, and a neon sign that welcomes a new type of tourist. Criminals who don't have a reason to leave .

Clinton closed most of your Military Bases, Arnold and Jerry have killed your economy, and businesses are closing there doors rather than lose money because if over regulation, restrictions, and taxes

Congratulations on your victory Californiastan. You Win!

Now... That's how you rant dude!!

Old 03-28-2012, 06:34 AM   #20

Wow, good stuff here. Makes me glad I love in Ohio!