Air Rifle hunting and shooting laws in Kal.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > California Gun Forum > Air Rifle hunting and shooting laws in Kal.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 8 Posts

Default Air Rifle hunting and shooting laws in Kal.

Hey my fellow Kalifornians Komrads (wink wink),

I'm putting together a list of all the weapon types that would be good to own for all times and conditions. I'm starting to add to my modest inventory of weapon types to match my list as I'm able. The other day I was thinking of adding a scoped high-velocity 22cal. air rifle for use if I'm ever in a survival mode and don't want to attract attention. In the mean time, not wanting to run afoul of the law, does anybody here know what the laws in this state say about hunting small game with an air rifle? I'm mostly concerned about the "what not to do's". I believe the laws on transport/carry/shoot are the same as other firearms.

Thanks for sharing whatever you know on this subject.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here