Howdy from Mountain Home
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Arkansas Gun Forum >

Howdy from Mountain Home

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Howdy from Mountain Home

Howdy Y'all
I'm James Acerra from Mountain Home, I'll be opening up a Home gunsmith/Armorer shop from my home this year but I will except non firearm work at this time like stock work, Blackpowder I also make Owners Manuals for older firearms.
Visit my site http://acesdugout.tripod.com.
Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter.
I've got 20 years Navy and Law Enforcement background as an Armorer. I've been Disabled for 14 years but I'm trying to get off the dole so I'm opening up a shop.
Well ask what you like if the need suits.
Yours in service
James Acerra

Craftsman for Freedom Support the 2nd Amendment.

aqcrossedpistols265x250j.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here