Range Trip - Meet Up? - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Arizona Gun Forum > Range Trip - Meet Up?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2013, 09:04 PM   #31
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3380 Times on 2286 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by anm2_man

Well if you do make it up there, I'm normally in positions 14-15. Look me up.
I'm semi-retired, but cover College & Pro Football Games for my New Blog & Radio shows,...plus a guest spot in some locaL Papers,..If we have NO NAU or Az Cards Home Game that weekend we might rent an RV and Bring The "Gator" Puppy but we'll have to leave him in the RV as he's noise sensitive and has "Flight or flight" issues..but we'll be there for Friday Def., & I will look for you.......

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 07-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1044 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 555

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball

We do but Prob only for one day since it's in the middle of Football Season...
DrFootball, I know you're from NY but please tell me you're not a Giants fan! LOL

Old 07-28-2013, 04:44 PM   #33

Liked 160 Times on 89 Posts
Likes Given: 42

I wanted to arrange a shooting outing for all of the management at my company (8-10 people who all like guns and including their spouse) and so I started with emailing c2. They were centrally located and have a very nice range. Gena helped me throughout the process, was helpful, responsive and we got an affordable rate for their VIP lounge and private range area. I cannot say enough about how GREAT the whole experience was! Gena was awesome and very nice, helpful and made everything run perfectly! Our RSO was Mike and he let us have a good time, even helping us use their high tech targets, creating "games" for us (spinning the targets, allowing both accuracy and response time exercises) to Jason, the manager, demoing the simulator and letting us give it a test run. Jason said they have a catering company that can caterfood and even alcohol (booze is only AFTER the shooting), and they have a very nice conference room with flat screens if you wanted to do powerpoints etc.

We will absolutely be coming back and doing our next management team builder at c2, next time maybe including some full auto weapons they have available, with lunch etc.

Hands down the best time I have had at a range, thank you to Gena, Jason and the c2 staff for helping make this a memorable and fun time for my group!

Old 07-28-2013, 06:06 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Sounds like a cool place.

Old 07-28-2013, 06:14 PM   #35

Liked 160 Times on 89 Posts
Likes Given: 42

I would HIGHLY recommend if you truly wanted to do a group meet up, contact them about pricing etc. on the VIP Lounge and private range. It is pistol and rifle, and nice to be able to hang out in the pounge with couches, bar area with seating to view the shooters and pool table etc. You can rent just the range all the way to a full party. We signed up for the range and demo and it wasn't much more than paying for just the normal 1 hour in the public range. 100000000% worth it.

Old 07-28-2013, 06:25 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawjr74

DrFootball, I know you're from NY but please tell me you're not a Giants fan! LOL
Sorry can't do that. My grandpa had the tixx since the 1930's in the polo grounds, Dad got them in '54. I grew up in sec. 12 in the orig. Yankee Stadium, and Sec 311 row 25-seats 6-10 in Giants Stadium almost until they tore it down. Had a press credential to cover them from 1988-2011, and the Jetsies for many years as well. When I was still active reserve I used to swap weekends with folks to make sure I didn't have drill weekend when we had a home game.(I hate the new building BTW)
Does that mean your a Cowboys Fan?...no worries,..so is my wife's sister and she ain't dead yet!! ;-)

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 07-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGlamis
I would HIGHLY recommend if you truly wanted to do a group meet up, contact them about pricing etc. on the VIP Lounge and private range. It is pistol and rifle, and nice to be able to hang out in the pounge with couches, bar area with seating to view the shooters and pool table etc. You can rent just the range all the way to a full party. We signed up for the range and demo and it wasn't much more than paying for just the normal 1 hour in the public range. 100000000% worth it.
Can you look into it for all of us??

Old 07-28-2013, 10:13 PM   #38
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:

Sorry can't do that. My grandpa had the tixx since the 1930's in the polo grounds, Dad got them in '54. I grew up in sec. 12 in the orig. Yankee Stadium, and Sec 311 row 25-seats 6-10 in Giants Stadium almost until they tore it down. Had a press credential to cover them from 1988-2011, and the Jetsies for many years as well. When I was still active reserve I used to swap weekends with folks to make sure I didn't have drill weekend when we had a home game.(I hate the new building BTW)
Does that mean your a Cowboys Fan?...no worries,..so is my wife's sister and she ain't dead yet!! ;-)
Cowboys? No way. I'm from San Diego so I'm a die hard Chargers fan.

And that's pretty cool about your history in NY!

Old 07-29-2013, 10:32 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawjr74

Cowboys? No way. I'm from San Diego so I'm a die hard Chargers fan.

And that's pretty cool about your history in NY!
Im probably never going back after this past trip, Unless my book gets published and the NFL offers me a free ride.

Old 08-13-2013, 05:53 AM   #40

Quote:

Can you look into it for all of us??
Bumping this because I'd love to get this together but I don't know any of the places in metro PHX.
If you'd all rather drive up here instead of us driving down,..I can set it up at our range but it's not as awesome as the place QG described........