Range Trip - Meet Up? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Arizona Gun Forum > Range Trip - Meet Up?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 12:09 AM   #11
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawjr74
That's cool. Not an all day thing either just an hour or two. (Can't afford to shoot more than that right now!)
If we were able to come we wouldn't get there until at least 11 Anyway so,..right now it's 50-50. We'd enjoy meeting up and meeting good folk but i'm just not sure what shape she will be in after Family visit and all....but we'll know for sure if we're Def. coming by Friday evening...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 07-11-2013, 03:32 AM   #12

Liked 160 Times on 89 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Sorry y'all, can't make it this weekend. We have a group going to C2 on the 27th, mostly from my work but others are welcome to show up. We have 1 newbie and we offered to share guns and ammo (1st trip is free!) so can't use up all of our target ammo in a month. Thanks for invite, was wierd timing as I have been trying to organize a work shoot for sometime and it just came together this month.

Old 07-11-2013, 03:59 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1043 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 555

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGlamis
Sorry y'all, can't make it this weekend. We have a group going to C2 on the 27th, mostly from my work but others are welcome to show up. We have 1 newbie and we offered to share guns and ammo (1st trip is free!) so can't use up all of our target ammo in a month. Thanks for invite, was wierd timing as I have been trying to organize a work shoot for sometime and it just came together this month.
No problem. Maybe next time we can get a larger group together and take over a range. Even a desert shoot would be fun.

Old 07-11-2013, 04:00 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGlamis
Yeah,...DW is already Wiped out & it's only Wed. R.A. sukks!!! Lets try for next month or Sept.!!

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 07-11-2013, 04:03 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball

Yeah,...DW is already Wiped out & it's only Wed. R.A. sukks!!! Lets try for next month or Sept.!!
When you're worn out it can be a long drive down the mountain and back! It seems like every time I travel the 17 there is a horrific accident. I definitely have respect for I-17.

Old 07-11-2013, 04:12 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawjr74

When you're worn out it can be a long drive down the mountain and back! It seems like every time I travel the 17 there is a horrific accident. I definitely have respect for I-17.
We'll get it together!! More time to plan means a better Meet-up when we do! Then again if folks wanna go to Ben Avery...where ever is best for all of you since anywhere other then around the corner for Us is 2 Hrs. Each way....

What I'm hoping to do by then is to be able to have enough extra .22LR to "share" so you all don't feel bad about bringing your rimfires to shoot! I also just ordered a few of the Mossberg 702/715-718 Ext. 25 Rd Mags.......so by then they will be here....

Old 07-11-2013, 04:21 AM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball

We'll get it together!! More time to plan means a better Meet-up when we do! Then again if folks wanna go to Ben Avery...where ever is best for all of you since anywhere other then around the corner for Us is 2 Hrs. Each way....

What I'm hoping to do by then is to be able to have enough extra .22LR to "share" so you all don't feel bad about bringing your rimfires to shoot! I also just ordered a few of the Mossberg 702/715-718 Ext. 25 Rd Mags.......so by then they will be here....
I'd be down for Ben Avery. I've never been there before. (I have a Winchester 333 and an American Eagle 400 .22 LR bulk pack just waiting to go!)

Old 07-12-2013, 06:16 AM   #18

Maybe we can do a Meet-up at the Big Sandy Shoot in late October....

Old 07-13-2013, 11:35 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I ended up going out to the Usery Pass shooting range with my cousin. I was finally able to sight in my AR at 100 yards. It was also fun hitting the metal plates at 200 and 300 yards! It was a pretty nice day. Probably somewhere around 85 or 90 with a very light breeze.

Old 07-15-2013, 04:09 AM   #20

How much?? (to get in-Shoot)