Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f114/)
-   -   one more week to transplant! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f114/one-more-week-transplant-65259/)

pagj17 05-27-2012 11:30 PM

one more week to transplant!
 
Sunday morning will be my last day in Commiefornia, I should be in Prescott Valley by 4 pm...
Anyone else live up that way?

hiwall 05-28-2012 12:56 AM

Welcome to the free state of Arizona!
I live about 30 miles from there. A whole lot of shooters out here.

pagj17 05-28-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiwall
Welcome to the free state of Arizona!
I live about 30 miles from there. A whole lot of shooters out here.

Thanks... the only catch is carry. California gun shops have a distinct lack of worthwhile holsters.

beastmode986 05-29-2012 04:16 AM

good for you im going to be moving from communist illinois and moving to arizona before i start school again. how far are is prescott from the phoenix area?

hiwall 05-29-2012 01:07 PM

"how far are is prescott from the phoenix area? "
about 100 miles

pagj17 05-29-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beastmode986
good for you im going to be moving from communist illinois and moving to arizona before i start school again. how far are is prescott from the phoenix area?

Depends. To ben avery to my place, 66 miles. To laveen, its like 90 somethin.

DodgerBlue 05-29-2012 11:52 PM

Welcome too, as said above, to Arizona, one of the last of a handful of free states.

Your new life as an American will soon start.

Just a few pointers. You have to get away from CA. as soon as possible. Get a AZ license asap. register your car in AZ asap. Make yourself a Arizonian. Get a D Backs ball cap.

pagj17 05-30-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DodgerBlue
Welcome too, as said above, to Arizona, one of the last of a handful of free states.

Your new life as an American will soon start.

Just a few pointers. You have to get away from CA. as soon as possible. Get a AZ license asap. register your car in AZ asap. Make yourself a Arizonian. Get a D Backs ball cap.

License acquired already, bike registration happens as soon as a job is secured. My ball cap is a BCM hat any how

anm2_man 06-03-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pagj17 (Post 818531)
License acquired already, bike registration happens as soon as a job is secured. My ball cap is a BCM hat any how

Just a FYI - If you have a job or a residence in Arizona and the lic plates on your vehicle are from out of state, the fine for not having Arizona Plates is over $500.

pagj17 06-03-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anm2_man

Just a FYI - If you have a job or a residence in Arizona and the lic plates on your vehicle are from out of state, the fine for not having Arizona Plates is over $500.

Woah dang thanks for the heads up!


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:26 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.