Jobs in az
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Arizona Gun Forum > Jobs in az

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Default Jobs in az

My dad has applied for some jobs out here and nobody has gotten back to him, he needs to support me, my brother, sister, and him. He works in the restauraunt/food business, he mainly worked in sales his whole life and has a good resume. Anyone know of any jobs he could do out here? Im hoping to get some replies soon before he starts looking in Kalifornia.

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-01-2013, 06:09 AM   #2
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Where in Az? I have a friend with a moving and disposal co who is looking right now..Always new rest. Jobs in Sedona...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 06-01-2013, 07:47 PM   #3

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

My dad was mainly looking around the phoenix area.

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Old 06-01-2013, 08:16 PM   #4
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode986
My dad was mainly looking around the phoenix area.
I understand! but there is too much saturation there, everyone is there looking! honestly He should try up here where i am(Northern, Nr. Sedona). The weather is a little more moderate (10-15 degrees avg. cooler then Phx) and very cheap apts & Homes for rent until your ready to buy. Try Searching Rest. Jobs In Sedona/Cottonwood/Camp Verde Area!(I live In Clarkdale, next to Cottonwood) Also: Several LGS's here...Plus Walmart & Big Five Outdoors store as well...
One place I know Is hiring for sure because they just moved into a bigger space is NATE'S COWBOY CAFE(check out their Facebook page!)

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 06-02-2013, 04:09 PM   #5

Liked 808 Times on 526 Posts
Likes Given: 931

Tucson isnt a very good place to look, Ive been trying to get a job myself...

Old 06-02-2013, 04:11 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1262 Times on 709 Posts
Likes Given: 534

Where is the Ruger facility located, they may need some help filling back orders.

Old 06-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #7

Liked 764 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 240

Ruger is in Prescott(fairly close to me). Let me make this as clear as I can. THERE ARE NO JOBS IN ARIZONA.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 06-06-2013, 10:13 PM   #8

Liked 206 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 66

There no good jobs in the Tucson area. I am a mechanical engineer with pretty good experience and I retired and took SS early because I was tired of doing low wage jobs with my "transferable skills". In general, the jobs out here pay about 65% of what the same job pays in the Chicago area, for example.