Gun Shops in Tucson area
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Arizona Gun Forum > Gun Shops in Tucson area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Default Gun Shops in Tucson area

To any and All,
I just moved to Tucson and I need to ship a few of my boomsticks out here. Does anyone know of a reliable shop that can handle my FFL transfer? Any and all advice about this or any about Tucson in general would be much appreciated.

"I only regret I have but one life to lose for my country" Nathan Hale

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here