ccw in arizona
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Arizona Gun Forum > ccw in arizona

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2013, 02:28 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default ccw in arizona

hello im new to this site, got my arizona ccw application in the mail today,can anyone help with on question? i had a SIS for forgery in missouri over 10yr ago i have been off probation for about 4yrs if i send in my release papers from the probation office would that help to be approved? my conviction of a felony is not on my file because it was suspended sentence. any other ideas to help me? i also had my civil rights restored and i can own,posses and buy firearms. thank you.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-11-2013, 02:33 AM   #2
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21988 Times on 12398 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbman417 View Post
hello im new to this site, got my arizona ccw application in the mail today,can anyone help with on question? i had a SIS for forgery in missouri over 10yr ago i have been off probation for about 4yrs if i send in my release papers from the probation office would that help to be approved? my conviction of a felony is not on my file because it was suspended sentence. any other ideas to help me? i also had my civil rights restored and i can own,posses and buy firearms. thank you.
you still haven't gotten in touch with an attorney yet, have you?

i have posted this before, but will post it again for your benefit. please read question 11c and see if it applies to you.

http://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-4473-1.pdf

Last edited by Axxe55; 10-11-2013 at 03:18 AM.
JW357 Likes This 
Old 10-11-2013, 03:28 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

you not as smart as you think you are i dont want ifo on purchasing a firearm im applying for a conceal carry permit!!!

Old 10-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #4
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21988 Times on 12398 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbman417 View Post
you not as smart as you think you are i dont want ifo on purchasing a firearm im applying for a conceal carry permit!!!
i'm smart enough to know you need to get an attorney.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:12 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9411 Times on 4055 Posts
Likes Given: 1478

Sir- you have been advised by several people on several threads that you should discuss with an attorney.

WE ARE NOT ATTORNEYS.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Closed Thread