Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f114/)
-   -   casa grande coyotes-2 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f114/casa-grande-coyotes-2-a-77758/)

kramer29163 12-05-2012 06:33 AM

casa grande coyotes-2

I am thinking of relocating to the area and am going to be down there on the Dec. 16th for a few weeks visiting and checking if the hunting is worth my time to move there.
So what i'm getting at is im wondering if there is anyone out there interested in taking a new coyote hunter out or if anybody knows of any local hot spots worth hitting. I have a brand new e-caller that im itching to get out to the field. Thank you for taking the time to read this and know that any replies are greatly appreciated.

LarryWMcneely 12-08-2012 01:14 AM

I am about 130 to 150 miles to to the north in Payson but I can tell you that we have lots of coyotes here in Az and you should have no problem finding them any where in the state LOL . We go almost every weekend here and it is a lot of fun , I just started predator calling a few months ago with my brother and one of my sons and now my brother in laws and my father in law have bean going . Up here the fawn in distress works good for Yote's and for some reason Bobcats but the woodpecker works good for bobcats too . We have bean using hand calls and a Premose turbo dog but as I said we have only bean at it for a few months lol .

DrFootball 05-24-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarryWMcneely
I am about 130 to 150 miles to to the north in Payson but I can tell you that we have lots of coyotes here in Az and you should have no problem finding them any where in the state LOL . We go almost every weekend here and it is a lot of fun , I just started predator calling a few months ago with my brother and one of my sons and now my brother in laws and my father in law have bean going . Up here the fawn in distress works good for Yote's and for some reason Bobcats but the woodpecker works good for bobcats too . We have bean using hand calls and a Premose turbo dog but as I said we have only bean at it for a few months lol .

I'm coming through for the day on Saturday. Any special events at the Outdoor range there we should know about

LarryWMcneely 05-24-2013 02:18 PM

Not that I know of but I cant seem to find my club news letter right now to know for sure , Saturday is public day at the range here so it is open to every one . I am on my way out there now to do some shooting I will look on the board and see if anything special is going on and try to post it this afternoon if there is . P.S. Thanks for your Service and Have A Great Day Sir .

DrFootball 05-25-2013 02:51 AM

Quote:

Not that I know of but I cant seem to find my club news letter right now to know for sure , Saturday is public day at the range here so it is open to every one . I am on my way out there now to do some shooting I will look on the board and see if anything special is going on and try to post it this afternoon if there is . P.S. Thanks for your Service and Have A Great Day Sir .

Thanks In advance. And your welcome regarding your kind words about my service, but no need to "thank" me. It was my duty & honor to serve as my family has before me!!

LarryWMcneely 05-25-2013 02:46 PM

I did not see any thing special for today on the board but the weather here is great and I hope you enjoy your day in Payson and the Rim country.
Have a Great Day , Larry W McNeeley .

DrFootball 05-25-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

I did not see any thing special for today on the board but the weather here is great and I hope you enjoy your day in Payson and the Rim country.
Have a Great Day , Larry W McNeeley .

Many Thanks Again Larry! If you see a Black '12 Ford escape with "Army Strg" on the Front Plate In Black, say hello and Introduce your self..