Big Sandy MG shoot in AZ - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Arizona Gun Forum >

Big Sandy MG shoot in AZ

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #11
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3387 Times on 2291 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by anm2_man
I guess when somebody says they will be there and I don't see them, I think "I must of been in the john when they came". But Its good that I didn't miss you. I would feel really bad if I was in the John when you stopped by. I don't have many other pic's, but Rob ( the official Big Sandy Photo guy) should have them posted on the www.mgshooters.com web site. Sorry We didn't hook up. Maybe next fall. I think this was the best shoot I've attended. Weather was excellent, all of my guns ran like champs and nothing broke.
Cool! I hope to have my classIII & NFA by the end of the year,...and to take a few hands on machine classes at the local CC, as I'm just about finished with the on-Line coursework.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...