Any place to rent a .50???

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Arizona Gun Forum > Any place to rent a .50???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2014, 05:54 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Default Any place to rent a .50???

My mom lives in Phoenix and she always takes me and my brother shooting when I go out there. Over my christmas break I got to shoot machine guns, now that its spring break, I get to do something else. Are there any places out here not to far from chandler or phoenix that will let people rent a .50? Like a barrett m107, m82, etc
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-22-2014, 08:25 AM   #2
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

How long will you be here? The Spring Big Sandy shoot in Wikiup is 4/25-27. Good place to rent to shoot just about anything. I'm about 2Hrs away up in the Mtn's from Phx. Our Indoor range/Shop has a Russian RPD ( that was used in the Orig. "RedDawn" movie), and a few other FA's, but no .50 Cal. Lots of places(Ranges) rent Guns, make a few calls. But I have not heard about any of them with a .50. Good Luck....

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 03-22-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Old 03-22-2014, 09:48 AM   #3
hmh

Liked 157 Times on 109 Posts

Maybe Scottsdale gun club

Old 03-26-2014, 10:10 PM   #4

Liked 43 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmh View Post
Maybe Scottsdale gun club
The OP wants to shoot a .50, Never going to happen at SGC !

Old 03-26-2014, 10:13 PM   #5

Liked 43 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
How long will you be here? The Spring Big Sandy shoot in Wikiup is 4/25-27. Good place to rent to shoot just about anything. I'm about 2Hrs away up in the Mtn's from Phx. Our Indoor range/Shop has a Russian RPD ( that was used in the Orig. "RedDawn" movie), and a few other FA's, but no .50 Cal. Lots of places(Ranges) rent Guns, make a few calls. But I have not heard about any of them with a .50. Good Luck....

The Spring Big Sandy is 04/04/14 thru the 6th (Not 4/25/2014). And yes they have a MaDuce (beltfed .50cal) that you can rent. Its a bunch more exciting than a Barrett.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:59 AM   #6

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Thanks guys! I'm going out this weekend I might go if im out there long enough
How much does it cost ?

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Old 04-04-2014, 05:06 AM   #7
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Opps sorry. It is at the end of the month.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...