Any other Tucsonans? - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Arizona Gun Forum > Any other Tucsonans?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013, 11:58 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewalker1911 View Post
Lived here 25 years yet I never remember where three points is, haha. Technically I'm in Oro Valley, so just South of Catalina and a while Northwest from Central Tucson.

Speaking of, I'm at the Folk Festival to see a friend play, and I swear, every time I drive Downtown, it only ends in tears & ulcer pain. And it doesn't help when half of its under construction so the streets are blocked. Agh! :P
Wow, Laura, you must live near me! I'm also in Oro Valley-- by Oracle Rd and Rancho Vistoso. I go shooting at the Pima Pistol Club in Catalina. Want to go sometime?
Terri

Old 05-07-2013, 01:21 PM   #12

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HsHrt101
Wow, Laura, you must live near me! I'm also in Oro Valley-- by Oracle Rd and Rancho Vistoso. I go shooting at the Pima Pistol Club in Catalina. Want to go sometime?
Terri
Haha yeah! You're about 5-10 min from me. I live down Palisades at the intersection of 1st & Palisades, across from the big white Methodist church.

I'd love to go! I've never had the chance to check it out yet, since I've been doing all my shooting at Marksman 2. But Pima Pistol Club is much closer. Send me a message and we'll set something up!

My marksmanship with my Colt is decent, but with my Ruger I'm getting some good grouping but a lot of outliers, too...unfortunately I wear contacts with Torque (even though i only have mild astigmatism, my hobbies all require good marksmanship, hence the early measures) and while I'm waiting for them to come in, I'm stuck with contacts without Torque (not sure I'm spelling that right) so my aim isn't as good as I'm used to. SO frustrating.

Old 05-07-2013, 01:22 PM   #13

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by easterner123
Just moved to the area not even a week ago! I love to go shooting but haven't really explored the area yet.
Welcome! Where about town did you end up settling down in?

Old 05-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #14

Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewalker1911 View Post
Haha yeah! You're about 5-10 min from me. I live down Palisades at the intersection of 1st & Palisades, across from the big white Methodist church.

I'd love to go! I've never had the chance to check it out yet, since I've been doing all my shooting at Marksman 2. But Pima Pistol Club is much closer. Send me a message and we'll set something up!

My marksmanship with my Colt is decent, but with my Ruger I'm getting some good grouping but a lot of outliers, too...unfortunately I wear contacts with Torque (even though i only have mild astigmatism, my hobbies all require good marksmanship, hence the early measures) and while I'm waiting for them to come in, I'm stuck with contacts without Torque (not sure I'm spelling that right) so my aim isn't as good as I'm used to. SO frustrating.
I don't know how to message you personally, but I pass by your house at least 3x a week... I like to go to the Starbuck's at 1st & Oracle :-) Anyway, why don't you send me a message with a day and time to stop by or a phone#. I wanted to give you mine, but not to EVERYONE! Lol! If you live right at the intersection, I'm sure I can find your house. If not, I just make a fool of myself knocking at the wrong house... no biggie :-) Talk soon.
Terri

Old 12-17-2013, 03:47 AM   #15

I live ina and Mona Lisa for now planning on moving back out Marana way soon!!!!!

Newest Threads