Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Arizona Gun Forum > Any other Tucsonans?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts

Default Any other Tucsonans?

Any else on here live in Tucson or surrounding cities?

Hoping to find some like-minded, fellow gun lovers around (as opposed to people who find out I love shooting, and reply with a blank-faced "...why?" With a solid sneer added for measure haha)

Mahalo,
Laura

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #2

Liked 255 Times on 117 Posts
Likes Given: 46

We are located west of Ryan Field by a few miles. My wife and I are new to shooting sports.

Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper; in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat.

Letter to Alice Dalgliesh, the editor who was censoring his manuscript for Red Planet, regarding gun control registration and control Published in 1949

Old 04-30-2013, 01:37 PM   #3

Liked 271 Times on 153 Posts
Likes Given: 193

I go to Green Valley and Sahuarita a few times a year to visit family.

”The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.”
~James Earl Jones

Old 04-30-2013, 03:04 PM   #4

Liked 617 Times on 414 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderingMind View Post
We are located west of Ryan Field by a few miles. My wife and I are new to shooting sports.
me too.. In Three Points??

Old 05-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post

me too.. In Three Points??
Not quite that far, we are about four miles west of Ryan field just past Sandario south.
Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper; in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat.

Letter to Alice Dalgliesh, the editor who was censoring his manuscript for Red Planet, regarding gun control registration and control Published in 1949

Old 05-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #6

Lived here 25 years yet I never remember where three points is, haha. Technically I'm in Oro Valley, so just South of Catalina and a while Northwest from Central Tucson.

Speaking of, I'm at the Folk Festival to see a friend play, and I swear, every time I drive Downtown, it only ends in tears & ulcer pain. And it doesn't help when half of its under construction so the streets are blocked. Agh! :P

Old 05-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #7

Dang, Ryan Field? Yeah, Oro Valley is at the North tip of town, you're WAY on the other side haha. It actually surprises how close I usually am to that area & Ajo when I'm out (shooting, archery, doc appointments, etc)

Old 05-04-2013, 11:01 PM   #8

We like to go shooting up on BLM land. We take Sandario north from Ajo to Manville turn west and keep going until you run out of road.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:55 PM   #9

Likes Given: 17

Just moved to the area not even a week ago! I love to go shooting but haven't really explored the area yet.

"I only regret I have but one life to lose for my country" Nathan Hale

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Old 05-06-2013, 02:01 PM   #10

I have been in Tucson since the early 90s and an still finding new stuff.