Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Alaska Gun Forum > this brought a new ar15 off the shelf

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2013, 04:21 AM   #11
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19605 Times on 11128 Posts
Likes Given: 49359

Quote:
Originally Posted by customammo72 View Post
I agree with axxe about the whole thing and I don't recommend coming on here and bashing the NRA like you are and claiming they are fighting against us instead of for us. I am a lifetime NRA member and very active in what they are doing to help us keep our 2nd amendment rights and to keep our guns. If you wanna go bash them, well I welcome you to the site but you might just wanna go find one of those gun bashing, anti-second amendment obama supporting sites instead of coming here with this kind of attitude. Just my 2 cents...... We are all about support and our rights here......
Quote:
Originally Posted by customammo72 View Post
Oh and the cost of the gun is higher because you are in Alaska, just like the price of everything else up there.... Nobody is trying to rip you off and I am sorry if you really feel that way..... Everything up there costs more...... Sometimes you just get a defect in the build, as long as you weren't hurt I would be very thankful and do exactly what was suggested to get the situation resolved. Hope things work out for you and your anger settles a bit and you decide to change your mind about bashing everything.
well said Custom! he could use a period in his sentences every once in awhile too. that or go on decaf coffee!
customammo72 Likes This 
Old 04-27-2013, 04:51 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3858 Times on 2304 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

One of the disadvantages of mass production is the inevitable bad apple. This happens with all companies. Apple, BMW, Sig, Glock, etc....This is coupled by the recent strain of demand by the consumer. The result being more bad apples. Remington ammo quality is a perfect example. This is why we have warranties.

The second part of your post made no sense, so I can not comment on it

Old 04-27-2013, 04:52 AM   #13

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 22

I agree with KG = deal with the manufacture but go with as much ammo (proof) as you can and be diplomatic as possible. I know how emotional you must be about this situation but......... Olys are a economical AR but personally I wouldnt want one. Try to get your money back and spend a little more for a Billet receiver rifle = just my opinion. Ar prices are dropping like a lead sinker as I type this, and I would imagine this will happen in AK.