Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Alabama Gun Forum > Need help in the Huntsville area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Need help in the Huntsville area

Hello all,

I'm a little embarassed to admit this, but I took my Mossberg 500 12 gauge apart several months ago to clean it. At the time, I left it disassembled and put it away. Various non-gun-related demands took over my time and I just forgot about it. Now, several months later, I can't seem to figure out how to put it back together. Between the owner's manual and Youtube videos, I still have not figured it out.

Is there anyone who lives in or near the Huntsville area who knows this gun and would be willing to take the time to show me how to put it back together? I'm sure it's an extremely simple thing for most who visit this board, but alas I rode the short bus to school and I'm just a little slow sometimes..(joking)

In exchange for your time, I have some reloading supplies that I've never used and don't need right now. I would be willing to give them to you. If you're not interested in that, I could simply buy you a 12 pack of your beverage of choice, or whatever comparable form of compensation we could agree on.

If interested, please PM me. I only go online once a week or so, so please be patient if I don't respond right away. Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here