Looking for an AK
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Alabama Gun Forum > Looking for an AK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 05:33 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Looking for an AK

Hey follows. I'm searching for an AK in northeast Alabama. I would prefer a nice mak90 or something, but I would take a wasr10 and rebuild it. Catch is, I'm not looking to spend cash on it. I have some pro music recording gear to trade, and a set of Yamaha dtxplorer drums to trade for the right AK. I also buildcustom leather holsters. If any of this peaks your interest and you've got an AK to trade, I'd like to speak with you! Thanks guys!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-30-2012, 08:32 AM   #2

Likes Given: 1

Well, If you're anywhere around me I'd let you shoot my Mak-90, haha. I'm up in Fort Payne actually.

Old 10-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Well, I actually picked up an 84S in decent condition a few days ago. Fellow didn't know what he had, and I stole it for 350. In the process of removing minor surface rust, and freshening up the stocks, and I've been told the rifle is worth 3 times what I paid.

Old 10-31-2012, 05:32 PM   #4

Likes Given: 1

Oh awesome! That's an excellent deal. I'm actually in the process of fixing up my Mak-90 to a standard Type 56 with bayonet lugs and all, plus a fresh blue job on top of that.

How did you come across that kind of deal? Haha.

Old 11-01-2012, 09:58 AM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I bought it in a pawn. I don't think the fellow had any idea what he had. It was the same price as a crappy wasr10. HahHah

Old 04-06-2013, 05:42 AM   #6

Liked 54 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Sweet !.....I Never Run into Deals !