Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Alabama Gun Forum > Hunt Club Memberships

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2012, 01:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Hunt Club Memberships

Looking to get into a good hunt club. I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where people can post membership openings.

I'm particularly looking for a club in or around Etowah county.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-18-2012, 02:26 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 87 Times on 67 Posts

i've been still hunting for 40 years, never paid anyone to hunt nor rented any land. i always hunted on friends and relative's 100s of acres of land (sometimes with as many as 4 of my friends accompanied me).

i did have a sportman's hunting licence also which entitled me to hunt on 1000s of acres of nc state game lands.