Carry and possession laws - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Alabama Gun Forum >

Carry and possession laws

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 259 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 185

You need to check the laws on the book to be certain nut from all of my research on Alabama gun laws if it enters your vehicle it is concealed no matter where it is. Now if it is in a locked container, unloaded, and separated from the ammunition with both being out of your reach it isn't a concealed weapon. Now, they are working on passing a law right now that will make it to where you can have a handgun in your vehicle without having a ccp, but it's in the works and not law. Again though, I am not a lawyer nor do I study law, do your own research of the laws and find out on your own.

Old 04-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Thanks man. It was a huge book on survival stuff for the whole Country and that's what they said about Alabama ... we are a "may issue" State so they rate us low too.

I'll just call my Sheriff and ask him ... he's always approves as if we were a "shall issue" and he said he's not putting up with Federal bull-crap ... so, I feel good with him in office - just to be safe, I'll call and as him about the open carry in-car.

Thanks -