Red dawn - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > History > Red dawn

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2013, 02:34 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 781 Times on 439 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Default Movie that scares me....

Sorry fellas... But have you ever seen 1998's "The Siege" ?????
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Siege
.....Almost everything portrayed in that film has come to pass here in this country in one way or another during the past 13 years.

Old 07-31-2013, 02:36 AM   #22
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21905 Times on 12377 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred_G View Post
What about those south of our border? Seems they have quite a few here already...
what if they invaded or controlled the Mexican states first? then they could form up huge numbers of troops and equipment, and advancing through our southern states, overtaking our own equipment and supplies as they advanced.

Old 07-31-2013, 02:46 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6751 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

More like the Beslan massacre, and Mumbai India all rolled into one. But on a large scale all across the country in every major city, and all at once. Imagine islamists who aren't afraid to die as they are taking over school buses, shopping malls, office buildings, and killing as many as they can before they are killed. It would make 9/11 look like a Holiday.

Old 07-31-2013, 03:10 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 767 Times on 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna
More like the Beslan massacre, and Mumbai India all rolled into one. But on a large scale all across the country in every major city, and all at once. Imagine islamists who aren't afraid to die as they are taking over school buses, shopping malls, office buildings, and killing as many as they can before they are killed. It would make 9/11 look like a Holiday.
Actually it would make Bosnia/Herzegovina look like Saturday morning cartoons!!! Where Slobodan Milošević grew soft Americans would make him look like Mother Teresa! Muslims bombed 1,000 Christian churches before they began their ethnic cleansing. Imagine 1,000 churches bombed in America by Muslims (exactly what happened in Bosnia before they lost their marbles), we would go ape**** on a whole new level!!!! No, in reality we will die a slow politically correct death, we will continue to capitulate until our freedoms are gone and we are unarmed and starving, only then it will be too late =/
Old 07-31-2013, 03:19 AM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6751 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankTop View Post
Actually it would make Bosnia/Herzegovina look like Saturday morning cartoons!!! Where Slobodan Milošević grew soft Americans would make him look like Mother Teresa! Muslims bombed 1,000 Christian churches before they began their ethnic cleansing. Imagine 1,000 churches bombed in America by Muslims (exactly what happened in Bosnia before they lost their marbles), we would go ape**** on a whole new level!!!! No, in reality we will die a slow politically correct death, we will continue to capitulate until our freedoms are gone and we are unarmed and starving, only then it will be too late =/
With this administration in bed with the muslim brotherhood, I'm putting my money on the extremists already in America.

Why is it that Anthony Weiner (Jewish), can marry Huma, (a muslim) and she have no backlash for it? Why aren't they calling out for her death? If Hillary wins the Whitehouse, Huma will be High up in the state department. The Brotherhood has too much at stake to worry about a muslim marrying a jew. (I say it is in their plans)
Old 07-31-2013, 03:35 AM   #26

Liked 2617 Times on 1183 Posts
Likes Given: 2537

You're absolutely right Anna. The invasion we need to be worried about has already started and they are doing it with the help of our own government. People need to wake up and realize that communism is nothing compared to islam. Russia and the U.S. have a common enemy, islam.

Old 07-31-2013, 03:43 AM   #27

Liked 1912 Times on 1064 Posts
Likes Given: 1263

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankTop View Post
Red Dawn scenario is ludicrous at best, an invasion by a foreign force on North America is just impossible. There just isn't another country on the planet with the logistical ability to even get an occupying force here even if we just sat and watched, now lets toss in 20% of our defensive capability.... Now a slow death from within, I think we a currently watching it in some forms!!!!
Impossible? Mexico is already here.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 07-31-2013, 05:12 AM   #28

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Sorry Huma is a liability. The Clintons are not catch and release politicians. They are a pair of prey animals. They will separate from the Wieners like they have cat poop on their shoes.
The Japanese knew in 1941 attacking America was a foolish dream. Do you really think the Muslims can over take 300 million Americans? Obama is nothing more than a failed experiment in racial guilt.

blade-grass.jpg  

Old 07-31-2013, 06:50 AM   #29

Liked 2617 Times on 1183 Posts
Likes Given: 2537

" Do you really think the Muslims can over take 300 million Americans? Obama is nothing more than a failed experiment in racial guilt."

I agree with the last part but not the first. We aren't going to go out with a fight but with a politically correct whimper.

Old 07-31-2013, 07:31 AM   #30

Liked 42 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I agree with the majority when I say that I think an invasion is highly unlikely..
But define 'invasion'...
A foreign country's military flying over seas and blatantly attacking us? That may be the traditional thought of 'invasion' but we live in a much different time with a different enemy.
I think a modern day 'invasion' is actually fairly likely. It doesn't have to be another country's military, rather a group of individuals who hate America and are hell bent on killing Americans or breaking down our society.
9/11 was an invasion. America was invaded and attacked by only a handful of individuals, and look at all the damage and chaos they caused.
I see a serious modern day 'invasion' consisting of hundreds if not thousands of these type of people all slowly infiltrating our country as everyday Americans and eventually planning something extremely devastating to our country as a whole.
We know there are people out there that want to kill Americans. It's easy enough to sneak into America (Ask Mexico) and these terrorist acts aren't so difficult. It's easy to buy firearms in the black market, bombs can be made from items at a home goods stores (pressure cookers) and small planes can be easily purchased and used as bombs (not commercial air jets, but small single engine planes).
And just as the marines have a hard time fighting their enemy in the Middle East, we would have a hard time doing it here as well, because these people could easily blend back into the population just as the Taliban do in the Middle East.
Numerous, simultaneous attacks by the hundreds across the states would be devastating and it's possible we would never see it coming.

So yes, I believe an 'invasion' in the traditional sense of the word would be highly unlikely, but a modern day 'invasion' has a much higher probability of happening. And that's just how our enemies fight nowadays. They don't strap on a uniform and declare war. They hide, blend in with the population and play dirty.

Last edited by icallshotgun88; 07-31-2013 at 07:34 AM.