Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   History (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f108/)
-   -   Nazi Doctor (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f108/nazi-doctor-89860/)

tCan 04-30-2013 09:11 PM

Nazi Doctor
 
I am looking for the name of a nazi doctor who was famous for his use of a 25 caliber handgun to dispatch his subjects.

TheDesertFox 04-30-2013 09:17 PM

May I ask why???

tCan 04-30-2013 09:38 PM

You may. Don't know that I have any answer for you...

Doc3402 04-30-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tCan (Post 1232324)
I am looking for the name of a nazi doctor who was famous for his use of a 25 caliber handgun to dispatch his subjects.

Was it Josef Mengele? I know he was associated with Aushwitz.

c3shooter 04-30-2013 10:14 PM

Rounded up the likely suspects for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors%27_Trial

texaswoodworker 04-30-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc3402 (Post 1232373)
Was it Josef Mengele? I know he was associated with Aushwitz.

I think he mostly used chloroform injections to kill, or just operated on them while they were still alive. I read a little about him a while back. He was one effed up mother****er.

Doc3402 04-30-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texaswoodworker (Post 1232387)
I think he mostly used chloroform injections to kill, or just operated on them while they were still alive. I read a little about him a while back. He was one effed up mother****er.

Yes he was, which is probably why the name stuck with me. I've never been much of a history buff, but it's hard to forget a monster like him.

Gizord1 04-30-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc3402

Yes he was, which is probably why the name stuck with me. I've never been much of a history buff, but it's hard to forget a monster like him.

Out of all the people I hate, Josef mengele is #1.
If you read some of the hellish things he did, it makes you wonder how any man, sane or insane, could commit such atrocities.

MattShlock 04-30-2013 11:09 PM

I don't know -- this Dr. on trial in Philadelphia, Gosnell, sounds like one sick, inhuman, SOB.

Doc3402 04-30-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gizord1 (Post 1232417)
Out of all the people I hate, Josef mengele is #1.
If you read some of the hellish things he did, it makes you wonder how any man, sane or insane, could commit such atrocities.

Yup. He's kind of the poster child for why gun control won't work. You know, I still have nightmares about some of the stuff I've seen people do to other people, but that ####### is by far the worst I have ever heard of.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:44 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.