Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   History (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f108/)
-   -   Manlicher Carcano Rifles (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f108/manlicher-carcano-rifles-81468/)

Chase127 01-16-2013 04:11 AM

Manlicher Carcano Rifles
 
Have one of these in 6.5 carcano i love this gun i was wondering any other fans out there?

trip286 01-16-2013 04:13 AM

Why hello there...

PICS PLEEZ!!!

We all love our gun p0rn.

kryptar19 01-16-2013 04:17 AM

I used to have a 6.5x55 Carcano carbine. It was made in 1917, and it served in Eastern Europe in WWI. Wasn't all too accurate, but that 165gr bullet would sure blow a coke bottle up at 100yds.

trip286 01-16-2013 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kryptar19 (Post 1095797)
I used to have a 6.5x55 Carcano carbine. It was made in 1917, and it served in Eastern Europe in WWI. Wasn't all too accurate, but that 165gr bullet would sure blow a coke bottle up at 100yds.

If you can hit a coke bottle at 100 yards, it's accurate enough!

kryptar19 01-16-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286

If you can hit a coke bottle at 100 yards, it's accurate enough!

If you took your time you could hit a 2 liter. But it was more of a "minute of man" rifle. Lol

kryptar19 01-16-2013 11:59 AM

Repost sry

HOSSFLY 01-16-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 1095803)
If you can hit a coke bottle at 100 yards, it's accurate enough!

Even in Texas! :D

Muliemaster 01-19-2013 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY (Post 1096044)

Even in Texas! :D

Where the hell is that at?????

HOSSFLY 01-20-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muliemaster (Post 1100098)
Where the hell is that at?????

Just north of mexico & south of canada :p

Rentacop 04-01-2013 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase127 (Post 1095789)
Have one of these in 6.5 carcano i love this gun i was wondering any other fans out there?

Lee Harvey Oswald , but he's dead ... ( being funny again )


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:14 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.