Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > History > Guy explain story survive being shot by shotgun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2013, 09:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 128 Times on 82 Posts

Default Guy explain story survive being shot by shotgun

Amazing Story to live and tell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACnPBdsH20&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-12-2013, 10:37 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

The shooter wore a purple suit, top hat and a cane to court and his family cheered him on.
Each and every one of them should be put down.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 09-12-2013, 10:42 PM   #3
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19845 Times on 11269 Posts
Likes Given: 50021

maybe had he listened to his instincts in the first place, he might not have been shot in the first place.

everytime i disregarded my own gut instincts, something bad happened. i tend to pay attention to them now.

wizard63 Likes This 
Old 09-12-2013, 11:53 PM   #4

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

That video was really good... I even choked up a bit... God bless him... Hope the other guy feels punished... Hope his family also gets what they deserve.

Old 09-15-2013, 04:22 AM   #5

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

yep your gut usually don't steer you wrong, if he had listened to his gun yea he wouldn't have gotten shot the kid would have just shot someone else. Me personally I would have taken the legal route too but I would have ask to let one of my cousin be left in a room for a while alone with no cameras then he would have showed up to court looking worse then me.

As for the family that should just tell you something about how some people are I know darn well if my kid shot someone like this boy did I wouldn't be cheering for him I would down right ashamed that I raised someone that flippin stupid.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 09-15-2013, 04:25 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebear View Post
yep your gut usually don't steer you wrong, if he had listened to his gun yea he wouldn't have gotten shot the kid would have just shot someone else. Me personally I would have taken the legal route too but I would have ask to let one of my cousin be left in a room for a while alone with no cameras then he would have showed up to court looking worse then me.

As for the family that should just tell you something about how some people are I know darn well if my kid shot someone like this boy did I wouldn't be cheering for him I would down right ashamed that I raised someone that flippin stupid.
as that i don't have children, but had i done something like that, my father would have disowned me, and probably denied i was ever his son.

huge difference in morals as we can see.

Old 09-15-2013, 05:32 AM   #7

Liked 4788 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Axx are you saying your father was a patriotic dad? He would have given you stripes and you would have seen stars?

Old 09-15-2013, 05:35 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Axx are you saying your father was a patriotic dad? He would have given you stripes and you would have seen stars?
quite so!

my father was not in the least hesitant in dealing out punishment if my brother and i stepped out of line! my father wasn't a mean or cruel man, but tolerated no such thing as doing wrong and not being punished for your transgressions.

Old 09-15-2013, 06:08 AM   #9

Liked 4788 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Now that sounds familiar. My brother and I would have turned out like the James Brothers if dad had not been around. He corrected our routes into life.

Old 09-15-2013, 06:15 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Now that sounds familiar. My brother and I would have turned out like the James Brothers if dad had not been around. He corrected our routes into life.
my father did the same.

spare the rod and spoil the child.

nitestalker Likes This