What with the Zombie Apocalypse? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > What with the Zombie Apocalypse?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 09:40 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainskytop
Hornady even has warnings on their Zombie ammo boxes that it is live and lethal ammo just in case the large number of stupids out their don't realize it! Sad!
Here's your sign.

Old 12-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #22

Liked 143 Times on 99 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainskytop View Post
Hornady even has warnings on their Zombie ammo boxes that it is live and lethal ammo just in case the large number of stupids out their don't realize it! Sad!
Wait so there not just for zombies? I didn't waste my money!!!

Old 01-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #23

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborden1122
Being prepared for a natural disaster = Very good common sense.

Being prepared for a zombie attack = Your an idiot.
Sad part is people ACTUALLY believe that there is going to be a zombie apocalypse. I was watching the discovery channel the day before the world was going to end and there are major groups of people on television showing and talking about how to kill and a ton of other dumb @$$ crap to do with zombies and yes they mean actual zombies and in my opinion your saying idiot is oh so nice cause again IMO they are nuts that shouldn't own guns but somehow got through the mental check?? So with my diabetes and if my sugar gets really low my wife says I kinda wobble around and speak incoherently, so if I fell and was bleeding from my face or head do I need to worry about being shot by one if these nut jobs? Sorry I can't help but just wanna well you can surely guess lol, take care all

Old 01-19-2013, 01:55 AM   #24

Liked 326 Times on 181 Posts

I once saw a special that detailed when a human goes without water for a few days they start to lose their ability to function. They don't think properly. They become extremely agitated very quickly. They make irrational decisions. They essentially become zombies, wandering around in a state of pissed off confusion with a survival instinct in play, meaning anything goes. Now think of entire towns like this. It wouldn't take long if something happened to our water to bring this into reality. So, it's not eating brains but there is a parallel. To me, this is the 'zombie' issue we have to worry about.

Old 01-19-2013, 02:11 AM   #25

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Oh but they are for real, in case of any reasonable doubts just remember the long lines during the election day...........twice !

Old 01-21-2013, 01:29 PM   #26

Default A few Drug Related Cases

People on Bath Salts ( A Drug not used for Bathing ) have been known to attach and eat flesh...
Not Zombies but real people!

Old 01-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #27

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Aggressive rabies. That could have zombie characteristics. Hell even mad cow disease. You better bet your a$$ that is someone is hungry enuf they will eat you.

Personally I don't thank people are going
to die then come back and eat everyone. But there could be a disease that causes people to go crazy. After all the CDC dose advise everyone to have a zombie plan. Even the military has bin training for it. I still don't see any of this happening on a large scale tho.

Old 01-21-2013, 02:58 PM   #28

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

Zombies are not the walking dead of Hollywood Movies, the term is commonly used by the lawful, hard working folks of this nation to refer to humans in this Country whom are lawless and tend to rob, rape, mug, car-jack, home invade and so forth. The reference is not race related depending upon who is using the word. I think just being a criminal merits that word regardless of race, creed, or color.

NRA Lifer Since 1968
Former USMC
Former Texas NG

Old 01-21-2013, 03:21 PM   #29

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markie357 View Post

Sad part is people ACTUALLY believe that there is going to be a zombie apocalypse. I was watching the discovery channel the day before the world was going to end and there are major groups of people on television showing and talking about how to kill and a ton of other dumb @$$ crap to do with zombies and yes they mean actual zombies and in my opinion your saying idiot is oh so nice cause again IMO they are nuts that shouldn't own guns but somehow got through the mental check?? So with my diabetes and if my sugar gets really low my wife says I kinda wobble around and speak incoherently, so if I fell and was bleeding from my face or head do I need to worry about being shot by one if these nut jobs? Sorry I can't help but just wanna well you can surely guess lol, take care all
Well arent you just a jackass for pissin on my dream of them being real. Thanks alot, yea thanks a frickin lot pal.

Old 01-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 695 Times on 359 Posts

Next someone is going to claim Santa Clause isn't real either, and what about the tooth fairy? Or maybe some people want to buy stuff for the pending zombie apocalypse because it is fun! Maybe I missed the sarcasm in a few people's posts.