Shot show 2012 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > Shot show 2012

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2011, 04:28 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlBob518 View Post
Is there anyway you can get in if you don't own a shop or do not have a federal license?
You can be a guest of an FFL holder. You would need top register with SHOT.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:46 PM   #12
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2564 Times on 1252 Posts
Likes Given: 1287

The way I understand it if you are not an FFL Holder you can be a guest of an FFL Holder. Or an FFL Holder can register you as his employee or agent for the company and he or she can register you for the show. They obviously will want to verify his FFL License. But that is one way you could go. You would probably just need to pay him for the registration. Around $50 if I remember. You can go on line SHOT SHOW and there are guidelines regarding what I have mentioned.

Old 12-08-2011, 07:41 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Shot Show vendors sell many products besides guns and ammo. It will take the best of four days to visit all of the vendors and look at their wares. On display will be all of the major (and some you never heard of) firearms manufacturers and there will also be an amazing array of hunting and shooting accessories, scopes, mounts, targets, clothing, ets., etc..

Point is, you don't need an FFL to go to the shot show if you sell non-gun items like scopes, mounts, knives, airsoft guns, reloading equipment, hunting jackets, boots, camping equipment and the like.

You will be required to prove you are in business because the Shot Show is a business show and not open to the general public. A business license or sales tax number issued in your name will work - or you can have a business sponsor you as their buyer or representative.

Go to the Shot Show 2012 web site and get the information you will need to apply for an admission ticket.

I wish I was half as smart as my dog thinks I am.

Old 12-08-2011, 07:49 PM   #14

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Shot Show vendors sell many products besides guns and ammo. It will take the best of four days to visit all of the vendors and look at their wares. On display will be all of the major (and some you never heard of) firearms manufacturers and there will also be an amazing array of hunting and shooting accessories, scopes, mounts, targets, clothing, ets., etc..

Point is, you don't need an FFL to go to the shot show if you sell non-gun items like scopes, mounts, knives, airsoft guns, reloading equipment, hunting jackets, boots, camping equipment and the like.

You will be required to prove you are in business because the Shot Show is a business show and not open to the general public. A business license or sales tax number issued in your name will work - or you can have a business sponsor you as their buyer or representative.

Go to the Shot Show 2012 web site and get the information you will need to apply for an admission ticket.

I wish I was half as smart as my dog thinks I am.

Old 01-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #15
NRA

Liked 18 Times on 3 Posts

If you weren't able to make it to the SHOT Show, here's your chance to get an inside look. View coverage provided by the NRA News team, including interviews with NRA CEO & EVP Wayne LaPierre and NRA President David Keene. http://www.nranews.com/#/nranews/list/664