Portland, Or Gun Show
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > Portland, Or Gun Show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2012, 01:54 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Portland, Or Gun Show

Collector's West gun show at the Expo Center this weekend...Friday thru Sunday.

“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.” -Calvin Coolidge

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." -Gen. John "Black Jack" Pershing, U.S. Army

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-14-2012, 02:15 AM   #2

I will have three tables there. Rimrock Firearms.

Old 02-18-2012, 08:00 AM   #3

Spent the afternoon at the Portland Expo Center for the gun show today...wasn't all that impressed by what was offered. Being the first day there were still a few empty tables, and quite a few of the vendors were still setting up their displays. Ammo offerings were a joke in my opinion, and there was a very sparse selection of reloading equipment, limited brass and bullet offerings, and practically no powders...at least for my purposes. I did pick up a some accessories for my AR, and I looked into picking up some more magazines for my 3.8 XDM40 and 1911, but found the prices high...I can definitely get them cheaper online.

I fully expected to be able to save some money by getting the stuff I wanted at the gun show rather than buying online, but I noticed that a good portion of the vendors increased prices to help offset their cost of attending the gun show. One place in particular had noticeably higher prices...the Surplus Ammo and Arms tables. Their prices at the show were higher than what I can get from them either online or at their actual shop. Looks like places such as Midway USA and CTD will continue to get my business if this price trend at the gun shows continue.

“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.” -Calvin Coolidge

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." -Gen. John "Black Jack" Pershing, U.S. Army