Las Vegas winter guns show
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > Las Vegas winter guns show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default Las Vegas winter guns show

The Crossroads of the West gun show is in Las Vegas this weekend. This is what I saw.
I spent 1 hour in line to get in the door. Then I spent 1 ½ hours in the ammo line, only to miss out on .223/556 by four people. They sold out by noon. People were buying 2 to 5 thousand rounds each. I did get to stock up on .45 auto.
The guns were selling, except not much movement on the AR platforms. They were way high in price. I saw an S&W AR for $1500, and a colt LE for $2450 Outrageous prices. Hand guns were up in price, but not nearly as bad as the AR,s. Pretty much, the ammo was up in price, but not as bad as I had figured. I got 1000, rounds of Win. white box, 45 auto for $358 out the door.
There were a lot of people selling their personal guns, a few AR,s and a lot of hunting guns. Again the AR,s were way up in price.
Got home and remembered I forgot to look for 1911 magazines. I don't know if I want to fight the crowd again tomorrow. I guess I will order some.

Doin' what I can, with what I got.

Last edited by Ruger52; 12-29-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here