Lakeland , Florida

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > Lakeland , Florida

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2012, 11:54 PM   #1

Default Lakeland , Florida

Gun show at the Lakeland Center in down town Lakeland, Florida this weekend, April 21st and 22nd.
cottontop

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Heading over there today with my son..first show so I'm pretty stoked!

Thanks,

Mike

Old 04-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #3

Mike,
I went yesterday. Bought lots of reloading stuff. You can get deals on that but gun prices are very high. Also, it was packed with people. This is always a very well attended show. Have fun.
cottontop

Old 04-22-2012, 04:49 PM   #4

Thanks cottontop...been thinking about just making a range day instead with the crowd thing...thanks for the info!

Thanks,

Mike

Old 04-22-2012, 05:41 PM   #5

Mike,
Where do you shoot? Teneroc seems a little far for me and I am not a member of the Lakeland Rifle and Pistol Club, so that only leaves Saddle Creek. It is a nice range, but only 50 yards. I would like to have a close 100 yard range, but there just isn't one, so I guess I'll still go to Saddle Creek.
cottontop

Old 04-23-2012, 12:56 AM   #6

Hey cotton - as I've only started up I'm not too sure what's where as far as ranges. Plus having to rent means I'm probably limited anyway so I've just been going to Shoot Straight. Sorry I'm not able to help with a better spot..

Thanks,

Mike