Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > Lakeland, FL Show This Weekend

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 03:02 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 310 Times on 217 Posts
Likes Given: 536

Default Lakeland, FL Show This Weekend

The Lakeland Center in downtown Lakeland, Florida will host a gun show the 19th and 20th of 2013.
CT

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default Tulsa Gun Show

Having just escaped from that heathen country (lol) known as"Myjami", I might add that R&K Gunshows is having an event this same weekend at the BOK Center in Tulsa. Supposedly 1,000 tables. Thats the place to be if ya like paying $70.00 for a brick of .22's, and $100.00 for primers. Personally I'm going just to marvel at the buying public's stupidity. Paranoia run a muck! Before somebody gets their panties in a wad--I just happen to be a bonified gun nut that believes almost "NOTHING" that the media reports. If their mouths are moving,more than likely they are lying. Oh yea, that Lakeland show is one of the best I ever attended--went regularly for almost 30 years.
G

"Usually by the time you say ,"oops", its too damned late."

Old 02-05-2013, 04:49 PM   #3

Liked 131 Times on 87 Posts
Likes Given: 52

I lived in Seffner,FL for 25 years before moving back to La. (Originally from La.)
The Lakeland gun show was the best! Them old boys would come crawling out of the woods around there to sell some great firearms.
Are the "Segway" boys still there from Shoot Straight?

Old 02-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Yea, last time I was their they were present. Another big outfit from Ga. showed up and said they would "beat" Shoot Straights prices by 10%. Kind of took the wind out of there over stuffed sails. I prefer right here in Okla. When I hear some one hollering--at least its in English.
G

"Usually by the time you say ,"oops", its too damned late."