Guns of the MAX Show
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > Guns of the MAX Show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Guns of the MAX Show

I was at the MAX show in Pittsburgh yesterday. Woke up at 6am, drove from Michigan to Pittsburgh, spent five hours at the show and turned around and came home. I didn't buy any guns (I bought a Spanish American War US Army tunic), but I saw some lovely military firearms:

Firearms from the MAX : Firearms Truth

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-02-2011, 10:33 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1291 Times on 627 Posts
Likes Given: 77

Being that you sound like a Michigan resident, could you have bought any firearms in PA? In Florida you could not as I understand it, buy any firearms. You need at least a Florida drivers license.

Old 10-28-2011, 03:38 AM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9509 Times on 4092 Posts
Likes Given: 1494

Daoust- Federal law is the unless you are a FFL, or have it shipped to a FFL in your home state, you cannot buy a handgun outside of your home state. Long guns can be sold to a resident of any state by a FFL unless their home state (like CA) forbids it.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:58 AM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSuciu View Post
I was at the MAX show in Pittsburgh yesterday. Woke up at 6am, drove from Michigan to Pittsburgh, spent five hours at the show and turned around and came home. I didn't buy any guns (I bought a Spanish American War US Army tunic), but I saw some lovely military firearms:

Firearms from the MAX : Firearms Truth
well you could of invited another michigander could of split the cost of gass

Posted by cddbrowns
All you young whipper snappers and your new fangled doo dads have no clue what real construction is.......GET OFF MY LAWN!

“The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory.”
Jeff Cooper