Gun Shows - Mid Tennessee

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > Gun Shows - Mid Tennessee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 01:22 AM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 334 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 602

Default Gun Shows - Mid Tennessee

Its been years since I went to a gun show - I used to go fairly often when I lived in FL and before that in New England -

Are the shows worth attending these days and if so, which are the better ones to attend? Thanks.

Member: GOA, NRA

"Nil desperandum (never despair) is a model for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it.” - Samuel Adams

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2570 Times on 1256 Posts
Likes Given: 1289

astro,

Most of the shows here are small shows. The only real decent show I have found is held at the Fairgrounds in Nashville. Sparta TN. has a small show but fun to go to. The one big show that is close is in Louisville KY at the Fairgrounds. They usually have the gun show and a military show there at the same time.
Other than that they are small. But even there you can find some good stuff!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 09-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

thanks for the info Sniper03 -
the gun show at Nashville Fairgrounds was just recently, but I couldn't go due to this damned broken ankle...didnt wanna gimp around on crutches...

"Nil desperandum (never despair) is a model for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it.” - Samuel Adams

Old 10-03-2012, 01:40 AM   #4

I live in Murfreesboro and go to quite a few. This is the site I use

http://www.gunshows-usa.com/tennesee.shtml

Bill goodman show is at the fairground in Nashville this weekend... Murfreesboro is next weekend and it is an RK show. Which in my experience is usually pretty decent

Hope this helps.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:09 AM   #5

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 4

The one that was in Hendersonville a few weeks back was pretty good.
I think the "bill Goodman" shows in Nashville have really gone downhill in the last few years. Lots of paintball stuff and books, clothing, blowguns, etc.

Extremism in Defense of Liberty is no vice.

Old 12-29-2012, 04:40 AM   #6
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I am planning to go to the show in Lebanon tomorrow at the Wilson County Fairgrounds - it will be interesting to see what is available and how expensive...