Gun show san francisco cow palace
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > Gun show san francisco cow palace

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Gun show san francisco cow palace

There is a gun show at the cow palace in san francisco next saturday and sunday. Fyi the cow palace is prettttttyyyy big so I would expect there to be a loooooot of stuff, cali stuff at least

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #2

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

In SF?

What is it, an Airsoft convention?

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 09-10-2011, 05:38 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I'm sure it will be a large show and it will be CA compliant. That means prices will be high, selection will be mediocre and there will be tons of Jerky for sale.

There's a gun show held at Cal Expo in Sacramento every now and then. It's the same thing.

At this point I only go to the "Big Show" in Reno any more. The prices there aren't that great either, but they're better than in CA and there's much more variety.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams