Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > gun show in Agusta Maine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2014, 11:31 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 95 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 138

Default gun show in Agusta Maine

gun show in Augusta this weekend anybody going

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-17-2014, 11:48 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 50 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 69

I am. Hoping to get there by 9:30. Would like to see some subsonic 22lr at a reasonable price. Also on the look out for a few other items.

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
Ronald Reagan

Old 01-19-2014, 01:21 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Nothing worth buying at the show yesterday. Place was packed and vendors were trying to sell everything at retail plus. There were lots of booths without firearms. Not nearly as many guns there as I would have thought.

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
Ronald Reagan

Old 01-19-2014, 01:23 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I did stop at Hussey's on the way back and found some 22LR bricks.

Ronald Reagan

MaineMan Likes This 
Old 01-19-2014, 06:16 PM   #5

Liked 95 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky80 View Post
Nothing worth buying at the show yesterday. Place was packed and vendors were trying to sell everything at retail plus. There were lots of booths without firearms. Not nearly as many guns there as I would have thought.
I went today...bought a Ruger BX-25 for $30 cash, I have seen them a little cheaper but I thought a fair price. I noticed there not many good deals on guns, and it was kind of dead today. I guess everybody went yesterday.

I also bought a box of 45ACP from Appalachian Ammo, have you any experience with their stuff? $27 for a box of 50 200gr JFP I though I would take a chance.
The Ruger 22's were all priced above retail it seemed like, a 10/22 take down was $350, I paid $325 for a NIB last year.

Old 01-19-2014, 08:26 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I saw the Appalachian table and probably would have bought some big bore stuff if I had something to shoot it out of. Friend of mine says its decent.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Firearms Talk mobile app

Ronald Reagan

Newest Threads