Gun Bash advance notice, Pittsburgh area
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > Gun Bash advance notice, Pittsburgh area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Gun Bash advance notice, Pittsburgh area

For anyone in W. Pa., or planning to be in the area in November, our Masonic lodge is having their second annual gun bash on November 11 at the North Park Lodge. Food and drink all day included in ticket price. Tickets will be available soon for advance sale and early birds can request specific numbers to be on their tickets. Numbers are drawn at the event by random selection. For those that can actually attend, there will be numerous side raffles for even more guns. Tickets will be available for mail order sale and purchasers need not attend, so if you want a chance to win one of many fine weapons, you can order tickets also regardless of your location. Shipping can be arranged to a local FFL (shipping costs will be borne by the winner). Last year, we sent tickets to several states. Proceeds benefit our scholarship fund.

Our first bash last year was a rousing success, so if you can attend, put this date on your calendar.

The specific guns being raffled have yet to be determined by myself and the committee. There will be a good mix of name brand handguns, rifles and shotguns. There should be a minumum of 40 guns on the tickets.

Tickets are $40. You can contact me if interested.

Last edited by wjnfirearms; 01-18-2012 at 08:20 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-19-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 28 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default Gun Show in Wisconsin

Here's a show in Wisconsin Dells, WI for those in SCent, Wisconsin:

The Wisconsin Dells Show Will Be Held On March 1,2012 At The
Chula Vista Resort, North Of Wisconsin Dells On River Road.The Show
Hours Will Be 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. Sponsored By The Dells Rifle Club.
For More Information Please Call:608-697-0664

This was posted on a public forum, so I assume the phone is legit.
earl1412

Old 02-23-2012, 05:02 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjnfirearms View Post
For anyone in W. Pa., or planning to be in the area in November, our Masonic lodge is having their second annual gun bash on November 11 at the North Park Lodge. Food and drink all day included in ticket price. Tickets will be available soon for advance sale and early birds can request specific numbers to be on their tickets. Numbers are drawn at the event by random selection. For those that can actually attend, there will be numerous side raffles for even more guns. Tickets will be available for mail order sale and purchasers need not attend, so if you want a chance to win one of many fine weapons, you can order tickets also regardless of your location. Shipping can be arranged to a local FFL (shipping costs will be borne by the winner). Last year, we sent tickets to several states. Proceeds benefit our scholarship fund.

Our first bash last year was a rousing success, so if you can attend, put this date on your calendar.

The specific guns being raffled have yet to be determined by myself and the committee. There will be a good mix of name brand handguns, rifles and shotguns. There should be a minumum of 40 guns on the tickets.

Tickets are $40. You can contact me if interested.
It's good to see another "traveling man." Hello from Norman, (OK) Lodge #38.

Enemies of the United States:hunt them down, kill them all.War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Old 02-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #4

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I need to edit the posting but cannot for some reason.

The date I posted is incorrect. The correct date is November 10th, not 11th.

Hello, brother fudo. Dallas #231.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:12 AM   #5

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, this event has been cancelled.

Thanks for any interest that has been out there.