A good time to sell? - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > A good time to sell?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 763 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 239

Now might be a good time to sell the guns you don't want and buy what you do want. If they make private sales illegal it will make it harder to sell later. I just sold one of my old guns and will put that money into a newer/more practical one.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 01-02-2013, 04:29 AM   #32
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5991 Times on 3133 Posts
Likes Given: 427

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
Best not argue with that
Good saddles cost good money-
Gave up the hoss's a few yrs back-adopted ours out to a friend who does western reinacting & stuff - We keep pretty close track of'em
Hard to tell in pic but both are 16 1/2 hands & 1500lbs +

Relevent to nothin but loved it
those two look like they are up to nothing but naughtiness!!

saddles are just like guns as ive discovered... buy once cry once. this is the wife's beast. 17.5 hands of friesian. what she DOESNT know yet is i intend to use her beast for deer and turkey hunting next year as its legal in wisconsin to hunt from horse back

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #33

Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
those two look like they are up to nothing but naughtiness!!

saddles are just like guns as ive discovered... buy once cry once. this is the wife's beast. 17.5 hands of friesian. what she DOESNT know yet is i intend to use her beast for deer and turkey hunting next year as its legal in wisconsin to hunt from horse back

Wow- Thought my boys was big
Finding girths long enuff was a problem for me --

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 01-02-2013, 03:28 PM   #34
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Those were last year pics he was 17 hands then. Still has 2-3 more years of growth to go...

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-02-2013, 04:57 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2142 Times on 1470 Posts
Likes Given: 796

I train a lot of hunting mules in the area. I pop fireworks then give them a treat. If a mule I trained gets out of his pasture all you have to do is shoot a gun. The mule will come running, well if you want to call it running. Don't keep treats in your pockets. Horses and mules both will try to rip your pockets off looking for treats. Any kind of hard candy does the trick. Peppermint is best.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine

Old 01-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #36
FTF_MODERATOR.png

I was planning on bow hunting. But her horse loves peppermint and cinnamon candy. Yeah he will give you a search if he thinks you have treats that would make a tsa agent proud.