Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Gun Shows (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f104/)
-   -   Florida Gun Shows in Lee County (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f104/florida-gun-shows-lee-county-87572/)

djmorris 03-27-2013 05:30 PM

Florida Gun Shows in Lee County
 
Does anybody know when and where upcoming gun shows are going to be held in Lee County Florida. Thanks

25-5 03-28-2013 12:53 AM

This is where I look.

http://www.gunshowmonster.com/gunshows/Florida.html

Carloos 05-25-2013 07:57 AM

One of that shows has been passed, this was just superb and wonderful. Because they introduce one of basic and necessary rules for shooting. How to avoid a jerk in a vary simple way even if you are not physically strong. How to take aim in a better way and to make it accurate.

flybuddy 06-03-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djmorris (Post 1192891)
Does anybody know when and where upcoming gun shows are going to be held in Lee County Florida. Thanks

Suncoast usually has the largest show in SW FL. It's at the Lee Civic Center, indoors, lots of space. Next show is June 22/23.

http://www.suncoastgunshows.com/ft-myers.aspx

DFlynt 06-03-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flybuddy (Post 1266553)
Suncoast usually has the largest show in SW FL. It's at the Lee Civic Center, indoors, lots of space. Next show is June 22/23.

http://www.suncoastgunshows.com/ft-myers.aspx

Used to love going to the gun shows at the Lee Civic Center.

flybuddy 06-03-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFlynt (Post 1266624)
Used to love going to the gun shows at the Lee Civic Center.

Sounds like it's time for another visit to Florida. Almost as gun friendly as Missouri. (we envy your open carry)

Chainfire 06-03-2013 11:43 PM

The last gun show in Tallahassee was nothing less than a wast of time and $7.00. Within minutes of opening it was wall to wall people. All of the guns were double the normal costs and people were actually buying bricks of .22 LR for $150.00 per box. I made a quick pass and went for a burger. Until the panic dies down I am done with shows.

DFlynt 06-04-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flybuddy (Post 1266678)
Sounds like it's time for another visit to Florida. Almost as gun friendly as Missouri. (we envy your open carry)

You are right, I need to get back to Florida and stay! Lived in Venice FL for 29 years and I miss it.

308Wins 06-07-2013 05:36 AM

Lee civic center, June 22nd/23rd
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
I'll be there


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.