ECA Gun and Knife show.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > ECA Gun and Knife show.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default ECA Gun and Knife show.

I was wondering if anybody from Illinois has gone to an ECA Gun and Knife Show before. I'm looking for some AR parts and wondering if this would be a place to look. Theres an ECA Show about 40mins away from me coming up; just wondering if it was worth the drive.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using FirearmsTalk

"Everything that man designs carries with in it the seeds of its own destruction."

-------------

"One thing history shows us is that Man does not learn anything from Our past. And maybe that is the biggest lesson we should learn from history."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-03-2012, 01:18 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 332 Times on 195 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Where would that be?

Old 02-03-2012, 01:38 AM   #3

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aandabooks
Where would that be?
Bloomington, IL Feb. 18-19

"Everything that man designs carries with in it the seeds of its own destruction."

-------------

"One thing history shows us is that Man does not learn anything from Our past. And maybe that is the biggest lesson we should learn from history."

Old 02-03-2012, 07:59 AM   #4

Liked 10 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Went to one they had in november i was mainly looking at pistols but i'm pretty sure there were a couple vendors with ar parts, no gaurntees same vendors will be there. Decent show though lots of stuff and was only 5 at the door

Old 02-06-2012, 06:13 AM   #5

Liked 10 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Oh and to add the show is at the interstate center off of market, i know one or two sites still have it listed as the Sale Barn. just an FYI

Old 02-18-2012, 07:37 PM   #6

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Just got back from the ECA Gun Show in Bloomington, IL. I was a pretty good show. I haven't been to a gun show since I was very young.

There were quite a few venders; also, a very good selection and variety as a whole.

If there is a show being put on by the ECA coming close to your location; and looking to kill about 3 or more hours, stop by and have a look.

-------------