Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > Concealed Carry at Gun Shows

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2012, 02:21 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 138 Times on 98 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Know this aint the politics thread but..........

who is our President?
Why does Ruger have warning labels stamped in their guns?
Smith has a lock on the side of their revolvers now..........

Yeah, we'll be fine.

The government in charge of the educational system gives me warm fuzzies.

Can't wait for the next CNBC expose about smart gun people and their brand specific tragedies (folks who were so bright as to not follow the basic rules, their heartache trumped by equally wonderfully intelligent media folk).

I saw that POS show, how they made leading statements, spun stuff. Was on forums and in shops after that, heard many a brainiac say they'd "destroy" their 700's if they had one, due to the "proven" nature of their having a "problem". One gent said as a new dad he'd have to do such a thing, out of his kid's safety................yeah, those wonderful folks breed.

More warm fuzzies.

Old 01-23-2012, 02:26 AM   #52
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 138 Times on 98 Posts
Likes Given: 11

I think most people are stupid.

Nationality and or sub group (like gun culture) doesn't matter.

If Americans were getting smarter there'd be less work for lawyers and politicians.