Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > Centralia, Wa Oct 8-9

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Centralia, Wa Oct 8-9

Wes Knodel gunshow at the SW Washington fairgrounds.

I'll be there on the 8th. I'm looking for a new pistola as a daily carry...first choice, a Glock G36. After that, who knows.

“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.” -Calvin Coolidge

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." -Gen. John "Black Jack" Pershing, U.S. Army

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-26-2011, 05:18 PM   #2

Do you happen to know how big that gun show will be?

Old 09-26-2011, 11:59 PM   #3

This will be my first time going to a Wes Knodel gunshow. A buddy of mine told me they are generally smaller than the Collector's West show at the Portland Expo Center.

“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.” -Calvin Coolidge

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." -Gen. John "Black Jack" Pershing, U.S. Army

Old 09-27-2011, 01:19 PM   #4

I found this link to more gun shows in Washington.

Washington

Old 10-08-2011, 10:53 PM   #5

Went to the Wes Knodel Gun and Knife show in Centralia, Wa today to look at getting a handgun. I was able to get my hands on all the ones I was interest in to get a feel for them. Of all the ones I tried, I liked the S&W M&P and SA XDm 40 compacts the best. I ended up getting the SA XDm 40 compact from Woodland Guns and Ammo. I'm still in process of getting my CPL, so I have a 5 day wait until I can bring her home.

Here's a stock photo of the gun

Old 10-12-2011, 04:15 PM   #6

Nice! I love SA XDs, myself. Don't currently own one, but fully intend on buying one in the future. Have you brought it to the range yet?

Old 10-12-2011, 04:16 PM   #7

Oh wait, you're still in the 5 day waiting period. Well, WHEN you get the chance to take it to the range, keep me updated!

Old 10-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #8

Just brought my new Springfield Armory XD(M) 40 Compact home...looking forward to taking her out and putting some rounds down range.

Newest Threads