Atlanta

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > Atlanta

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 09:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Atlanta

Anyone going to the gun & knife show at the Atlanta expo center this weekend?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-27-2013, 02:37 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Man the lines at the Gwinnett show were 3 hours long. I don't think I have the intestinal fortitude to go to the Expo downtown and wait.

A good plan executed today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite point in the future.
- General George Patton Jr

Old 03-03-2013, 05:18 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Not Atlanta but went to the Eastman show in Macon this Saturday... MAN! Last one I went to in November, my son and I got there a half hour early and only had a dozen folks in front of us.. This time??? Well over a hundred were already standing in line.. I was still lucky enough to score over 4k primers (a thousand of each flavor) and 1k .223 bullets for reloading. I say LUCKY cause if I'd been just an hour or so late? I'd have gotten nothing ....!!