Arizona- Shows - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Gun Shows > Arizona- Shows

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2014, 01:19 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 743 Times on 473 Posts
Likes Given: 232

Quote:
Tomorrow 4/6/14 Prescott Az. At Tim's Center 9am-3pm $5 admission free parking.
$8 admin and it was a dud.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

samnev Likes This 
Old 04-06-2014, 03:00 PM   #12
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3269 Times on 2223 Posts
Likes Given: 699

Paper said $5, as did several Web Sites....

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 04-07-2014, 12:36 AM   #13

Liked 743 Times on 473 Posts
Likes Given: 232

Quote:
Paper said $5, as did several Web Sites....
I am not doubting what you read. But it cost me $8 and it was a poor show.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 04-07-2014, 01:39 AM   #14

True. It was $8, but I disagree on "poor." You have to take into account where it is. Prescott is not the Phx. Metro area, so less folks. I heard turn out was not good yesterday either. As a result lots of price drops today. Bought mostly Ammo myself because prices were finally Normal or close to it. Saw some great deals on Guns. My pal bought a 380 for his Daughter( and almost bought a shotgun) for Under$300 NIB, I scored 22 at an almost normal price(Federal Gold Medal Match at $6 per( his last 3 of two bricks, he sold them yesterday for $7 per 50) and a small brick(225) for $20 Also tons of other ammo at $20 & $30, also scored a Convertible belt slide(inside outside) holster for $17.50, and we each got convertible shoulder rigs for $20 each with 3 different color holsters(each- I got a Tan rig since I already have black and plenty of leather, and Tan, Black, and OD holster units, and two Double pouches(1st on with the rig, 2nd at $5 extra....I will say there was a lot of Western stuff as well( Lever Action Rifles, and Single action handguns) and lost of Parts and leather and Knife folks...plus about a half dozen leads for the Podcast

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
hiwall Likes This 
Old 05-07-2014, 06:31 PM   #15

Liked 46 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 14

You may find some odds and ends at the Tim's Toyota Gun Show in Prescott. Another one this weekend IIRC. But I have always found the show to be a waste of time. Mostly black rifles and pistols. All of the C&R guns I saw for sale when I previously went were way over priced and few a far between.

Old 05-12-2014, 09:20 AM   #16

Default Arizona- Shows

There is another one next weekend, but I know I'm not going. Will be shooting the following weekend outdoors one more time.

Edit: the next one for me locally that is less Expensive is in Nov. Here at the Fairgrounds...
Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

Last edited by DrFootball; 05-13-2014 at 11:46 AM.

Old 05-18-2014, 11:39 PM   #17

There are a few Quality shows locally. One of the Larger shops down in Stafford Az. Is Firing pin Gun and Pawn. He sponsors many of the "Smaller" shows around the state. His boxed ammo is hit or miss on Price, but the last two shows he's been less on 22's then even my guy, who also has a Table at those shows. I really am looking for specific items, like the Rossi judge Carbine, in both 22LR/22Mag., and the 45LC/.410 to match the Taurus I got. 1911's in 9MM, or 38Super, rare smaller Guns, bags, cases and holsters. There are also folks doing "Private" Sales. I'm still kicking myself for not getting the H&R top break 22 that was at the show back in April, or the Rare Ruger Redhawk in .41Mag that was at the Prescott show at Tim's a few weeks back.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk